Tips on making the most of your storage experience!
We're experts when it comes to self-storage so we'd like to help you make the most of your storage experience with us. This page is to help provide you with some nifty little storage hacks to help you keep the cost down and get the most out of your unit.
- Size Matters: Keep it small and pack it tight.
- Plan it out: Size up your stuff and plan for a little extra.
- Have a look: Want to see our units? Visit on-site and we'll give you a look inside a vacant unit.
- Keep it off the ground: Place a pallet under your stuff to keep things more dry.
- Keep the dangerous stuff out: Seriously, for your safety and ours. No combustibles or hazardous materials.
- Insulate your glass and mirror panels: Wrap them in bubble wrap and cardboard and label.
- Mattress Health: Wrap your beds and stand the up on the sides for more space.
- Box it right: Cardboard or plastic containers, make sure you use the right packaging.
- Use your furniture for storage: Got a dresser? Washing Machine? Pack it up with your stuff!
- Make it small: If you can break it down, collapse it or make it smaller you just saved space.
- No rusting: Metal stuff? Wipe some machine oil on it to prevent any rusting.
- Valuables: Make them hard to reach, put them in the back of the unit.